Sunday, October 22, 2006





Here are just a few pictures, I will hopefully give some more information about the purchases and what will happen to them at a later date. I really love the Cherry Tree Hill yarn, which is so so soft. The other two large piles of hanks are from Colinette. I bought 4 balls of the James Brett, and the two packs of ten were all half price so had to get them. I also have a book and a finished item to show off but haven't got time to post them yet, so here are a few, badly taken, pics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost bought some cherry tree hill...instead I bought some Schafer Anne because it is suppose to be good for shawls....and but can I find it?? It made it home with me...but now where is it???? I'm SO upset!!!!

Knittingmummy said...

I bet your are. I look forward to seeting the pic's when you find it.LOL.