Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Had a really fantastic day at Knit and Stitch at Alley Palley, I bought loads!!! I have yet to take pictures but don't worry they will be here soon. I decided to try and buy a few more expensive pure wool purchases which I did, I dread to think what I will do with real wool clothes for the kids and washing them !!!! That being said I have to conceed they are the softest most beautiful yarn I have ever held.
Another thing to come out of the day was I discovered my friend also has a yarn habit, and boy did she add to it, I always assumed that as this was a show knitters would go to everyone would have tons of stash, but they didn't people actually stopped and stared and I even found myself uttering the words 'it's not all mine.' Anyway I don't have a lot of time at the moment, so I shall leave things there but I will definately be showing some lovely yarn on here very soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I did too, but I came home and have been really sick with a cold...so I haven't been able to do much blogging or taking pics or anything. Will have to get on that! Everyone is going to think I disappeared! Look forward to seeing your purchases!

Knittingmummy said...

Hope you feel better soon I have missed your posts, I have just posted some pics.