Saturday, January 14, 2006

I have had a strange week, at the beginning I felt really down and as if I couldn't make a decision to save my life, but at the end, mainly yesterday, I suddenly came over all positive and I have decided to start a diet, and today has been my first day on it and I feel really good, and although I have had a couple of moments when I really fancied something naughty I have managed to fight it and I feel really pleased with myself.

I am still a bit worried about Amber and the whole homeschooling thing as she really doesn't seem keen to do any work and I feel a bit lost as to what to do with her and my time is always so limited.

Darcey has started to walk just a few steps but she is well on her way now, I can seen a pair of new shoes coming along any day now. My son Joe has gone out with his football team today, he is going to be a ball boy for Southend United for their match today, my hubby and my dad have gone also. Amber went round her friends to play today for a couple of hours, although that doesn't sound that exciting, it is the first time anybody has asked her, since she became diabetic, a lot of mums are a bit nervous, understandably, about having her round, so I was really chuffed she was asked, it is also nice that her old classmates are still asking to play with her and so on, we are having her friend round on Tuesday after school.

Today is the anniversary of my mum's death, so it is a bit of a strange one, I don't think this day is really any different from any other ones really as I miss her every single day!

On a happier note I have made a good start on Ambers Bolero, my knitting has been going a bit slow at the moment so it was nice to get back to it.
Not much else to report today, I am planning to try and get to church tomorrow morning, maybe this time I actually will.lol.

1 comment:

Knittingmummy said...

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment I have just been over to your lovely blog and left you a reply. May I just say my knitting is quite basic at present, so don't expect too much.lol.:)