Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well for anybody who actually reads my blog! I am still alive. I have as always been busy, but also my husband has set himself a little business going on ebay and I just can't get on here.

I have recently joined a Alpha course, for anyone who doesn't know what that is it is a meeting where you can discuss Christianity and Jesus and so on, I have really been enjoying the meetings and have also been going to church every Sunday with the girls. I am really gaining a lot from this and feel like I am on the path to becoming a real Christian.

On the knitting front things have been very slow, I am still plodding along with Ambers bolero, but I have lots of over things I should have started but I just feel so tired every evening!

Ambers homeschooling isn't going too bad but I am struggling to know if she really learning enough.

I have also just become the Vice Chairman for BATHH which is our local suport group for children with diabetes ( as if I didn't have enough to do, but you know how it is nobody else would do it.)

This reads a bit like a list but I just wanted to jump on here and just give an update, hopefully I will be able to get on and have a good old natter soon. Not tomorrow though as it is my oldest Carly's 18th birthday, so I have to take her to Lakeside shopping centre for the day.lol.

2 comments:

dottyspots said...

Just noticed you've recently started HE-ing. Have you been in touch with Education Otherwise etc. and are you aware of any local home ed groups - if not I'd be happy to send you some details - it helps to meet other people who are HE-ing :0)

Knittingmummy said...

Hi thanks for stopping by, I have joined Education Otherwise and had some contact with some local HE people.Thanks for the offer of help though.
Amanda.