Monday, January 15, 2007

I actually had quite a good weekend, Saturday I knitted most of the day, in between doing the general jobs around the house that have to be done every day, and it was nice I really enjoyed myself I am knitting a top and trousers set for Darcey and I got all of the trousers knitted and sunday night I started on the top, wouldn't it be great If everyday was like that. It was actually the anniversary of my mum's death on sunday so really it should have been a bad weekend, but that was why I chose to do something I really enjoyed rather than just getting on with borring old life, sort of as a tribute saying I am going to make the most of today, I don't know if that makes sense, it does to me!

I have noticed on other blogs that last week was delurking week, I didn't bother putting a notice up as I don't think I get many readers anyway, but If by any chance anyone does read this I would love for them to say hello, it is so sad getting 0 comments all the time.LOL.

I have been very poor with the photo's I have a new phone also now, an LG chocolate pink, which I love, I am hoping to work out how to get pictures on here from there as well, but as they say, don't hold your breath?

Well that's about it for now. See you soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you had a good day on Sat. I totally understand what you are saying! It was a good tribute to your Mom that you are taking care of yourself! Look forward to seeing the pics of all the knitting you are doing, but I know what you mean about time. I have tons of pictures from my vacation with my family, but it is finding the time to download them and then upload them to Blogger!