Friday, December 30, 2005

Almost The End of The Year.
Well first I will admit there are still no photo's but I am not making any more excuses they will arrive eventually, and boy how exciting it will be when they do!!
New Year is a bit of a funny time for me, I lost my mum three years ago this January, and I have found since then that around new year seems to be one of my 'bad times', last year I had just had a baby and my eldest had decided to disappear for a few days and not answer her phone, so understandably I was very stressed that year, but this year I still feel very down, I always feel at the beginning of the year as If I should be doing something important making plans that make my life have meaning. I know it sounds a bit dramatic but it is just how I feel.

On the knitting front, I have finished my great niece's cardigan, and just need to post it, and I have started a little bolero for Darcey (my very yougest) it is really sweet with funky fur around the edges , it is also very quick and easy to knit, I shall probably do all three of the little ones, one, maybe even a couple.

On the weather front, it has been snowing this morning which is nice as we don't have anywhere to go. My son was meant to be going away with his friend and his family for New Year but he phoned earlier to say they are on their way back as the weather is too bad and they can't make it. I am half relieved because I wasn't totally happy with him being away without us anyway, what with my New Year problem and all!!!

At the moment I am making plans for a big redecorate, since my eldest daughter moved out her room has been used as a junk room, but we have decided now the baby is a Year she needs her own room (she is still with us at present) so we are moving my son into Carly's old room the two girls will stay togeher where they are and Darcey will go into Joes. So it means new furniture and decorating at least two rooms, all with no money LOL. I did feel a bit funny about using Carly's old room but she assured me she couldn't see herself ever coming home permantely, and I would fit her in somehow if I had to.

Well I doubt I will post again before New Years so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ANYONE WHO MAYBE READING THIS!.

No comments: