Sunday, August 03, 2008





Well I have just finished this I am not over happy with it, made a silly little mistake made the arm holes too small so neck isn't quite right, but it looks reasonably ok on. Gracie wasn't the easiest of models but I think I managed to show it pretty well.lol. It is a Sirdar Pattern and should be knit in Baby Bamboo but I used Katia Jamaica, not sure about the way the colour worked out it almost looks like it is a mistake with lots of little odd bits of colour. Now I must finish the Twirly skirt I am doing for a KAL.

Other news, Joe didn't win his fight, to be honest the struggle with the weight didn't help and he wasn't as strong as normal, he had a good time though and gets an England top out of it.

The school holidays are now well under way, not too stressful!! We are away for a week soon to a caravan at Hopton, which is near Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth. So that should be fun just need to sort out my holiday knitting, (as if I will get time to knit.lol).

2 comments:

Sweetpea4kids said...

Gracie looks gorgeous, she's growing up so quickly. Have a good holiday and looking forward to seeing what you knit.

Steffi said...

No, no, no, it doesn't look like a mistake at all! It's perfect!