Friday, August 08, 2008




I have finally finished the Twirly skirt I am actually very happy with it, it is a lovely pattern and looks good on. The colours turned out ok too, not so keen on the botton tier but can live with it.

I am now knitting Gracie the Mae Day sundress by Vicky Howell which I bought online via Ravelry, it is cute a little smocked top which I thought was going to be hard but so isn't. I am using Peaches & Creme, Rose Pink and Pink Lemonade, it is quite thick but I hope it will work as I think the dress would make a nice cold weather top over leggins and a long sleeved t shirt.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh the twirly skirt turned out beautifully Mandy. I love the colors you used and it looks so sweet on your daughter too. Your next project looks lovely with the smocking.