Thursday, November 09, 2006


Well I have had a really hectic and exciting couple of days , on Tuesday Carly went into labour and by 6 in the evening we went to the hospital and eventually at 25 past midnight Carly gave birth to a lovely baby boy, his name is Harrison and he weighed 8lb 40z. I took a couple of pictures but they aren't very good this is the best although I don't think Carly would be too happy about me using this one.
Then on wednesday I spent all day at The Science Museum in London with Amber for her school trip. Then today I picked up Carly and Dan from the hospital and took the three of them back to their place. So I am so tired and I haven't had a chance to do any knitting!!!
It will nice be for things to settle down a bit now, as I felt so stressed waiting for a phone call all the time to say she needed me to get up the hospital at least I can relax a bit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! So glad the wait is over and they both seem to be doing fine!

Knittingmummy said...

Thanks for that.I can get on with some knitting now!!!