Thursday, November 02, 2006


As I still have no batteries I thought I would post a nice picture of someone knitting instead.I love pictures like this they are so romantic and make me think about who was being painted and about their history.
It is Carly's due date today but at the present it looks like it could be a late baby.
I have received the Kokobino order and they are fantastic I can't wait to get started and take some photos, I also have some work in progress to show on the Smitten jacket, the Llamajama wool is knitting up in a very interesting pattern,not what I expected but nice all the same.
Not much going on round here you may have noticed I have slightly changed my blog just added some info about being a Christian, I haven't really said much about that part of my life on here but I have decided as it is such an important part of who I am I should mention it.

1 comment:

Charity said...

That is a great picture! I love finding artwork that incorporates knitting. :0)