Wednesday, November 07, 2007

This is going to be quite a picture heavy post, I have two finished items to show both are for the new baby in 0-3 months, one is knit with elle chunky and the other funky fur and elle baby dk. I also have some photos of recent purchases they have come from hipknits, the natural dye studio(on ebay),the cherry tree hill stuff is from The Woolly Workshop and lastly I bought some from etsy. I haven't gone in too much detail here as I will put all the info on my ravelry account and I am too lazy to go through it all twice.lol.







3 comments:

Sweetpea4kids said...

Nice purchases. I must try and get to grips with Ravelry

Unknown said...

Everything looks great! You made some wonderful purchases! I've got to get all mine out and see what I have. I've bought some cherry tree hill I'm sure, and I'm trying to wind up my Schaffer Anne at the moment...what a mess though! Don't know why! Might take it on the plane with me...with no needles! Go home to see family soon!

krisleon said...

They are nice,love the colours:)