Saturday, April 28, 2007




Right the time has come for a bit of an update, I have been doing some knitting!! and also some photos have been taken.
I have finished a jumper with a roll neck in Tufty for Jade, I wasn't too sure about it as I was knitting it but I think it actually turned out quite well. I also have 4 projects on the go, the pictures as ever will be in any order.lol. There are pics of the patterns I am knitting,I am doing the little cardigan with the roll around the bottom in Jaeger Baby Merino double knit, also for Darcey I am doing a little cardigan in 4ply cotton, for that I am using elle splish splash, 100% cotton, for Jade and Amber I am knitting the little boleros from the Sirdar soft cotton book, but I am using Debbie Bliss cotton Cashmere for one and RYC luxury cotton double knit for the other, both of which are lovely to use.
There is also a picture of the 3 little uns as they won't let me take a picture without having one of all of them.




1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I have enjoyed browsing your site. I, too, am a Christian, and enjoyed your side-links with scripture.

You kids are beautiful.