Friday, March 02, 2007

Just a quick update, nothing much has happened here in truth. I have ground to a halt with all my knitting, the pink baby blanket turned into a nightmare, I didn't notice,( don't ask how!!), that I had dropped about 10 stitches at the end of one row so about 6 rows later I realised what had happened and that fur stuff is impossible to pick up once you drop it, so I have thrown it in a bag for now.

I am not feeling too good today, head and neck ache so I am not doing a great deal was going to meet Carly today but I have taken a rain check until I feel a bit better.

I have had 3 school governor meetings this week and I haven't seemed to have a moment to myself, Hubby and Joe are off to a boxing show tonight so hopefully I will be able to sit and knit once all the girls are in bed. I can dream, can't I?

No comments: