Monday, January 07, 2008


Here are a couple of photos of Gracie, she is wearing the little trousers I made her, I think I may make some more as they actually fit her quite nicely.
I am knitting a cardigan for myself at the moment, I haven't knitted anything adult size for years, although in fairness it is in denim ultra on 8 and 10mm needles so is knitting up quite quickly.
Everyone is back to school this week so things are gradually getting back into a routine. I have decided to cut back on some of my outside activities this year as I want to spend as much time as I can with Gracie and Darcey, as they are the last two babies I am going to have, I can not go through being pregnant again, so will be making sure I can't have anymore. I haven't decided what has to go yet, but something does.lol.
Anyway I hope it doesn't get too borring around here as I see a lot of baby pictures being posted.

2 comments:

Sweetpea4kids said...

Gracie is gorgeous and I love her trousers. hope you are keeping well.

LeAnn said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I don't know how you find the time to blog with a 1-month-old and other kids.

I'm new to the Christian Knitters web-ring, so this is the first time I've seen your blog. You do beautiful work.